We take the headache out of sourcing new I.T tenders and business opportunities through the following services:
We source technology sector tenders on a daily basis from thousands of buyers, across the UK. Our goal is to save you both time and money manually searching for new business opportunities. Our clients receive daily alerts when tenders are released for services in their sector as well as 24hr access to our Technology Tenders portal.
Hudson Discover consists of 11, sector-specific, tendering portals, dedicated to helping suppliers source new opportunities and buyers find new suppliers. This year we will launch our United Portal which includes Discover 2.0, incorporating a more robust search function, AI tools and an increase of private buyers.
Post a Project
Helping you specify your requirements and helping you source a suitable supplier from our subscribers. Post a project to find a company or consultant to deliver your exact requirements. Posting a new opportunity on our site is completely free and helps you gain access to engaged suppliers in your required sector.
Technology Tenders is a portal brought to you by Hudson Discover.
Its unique selling point? Our portal is populated with national and international, public and private tenders, found by our Opportunity Trackers who scour thousands of sources, manually, on a daily basis.
At Hudson, we did some research and we found that over two thirds of tenders were tagged with incorrect CPV codes. This ultimately results in SMEs struggling to find work to boost their businesses. Our Opportunity Trackers manually tag the contracts they find to ensure that they reach the businesses who want to see them.
That’s why we launched Technology Tenders. It’s a time-saving tool that allows you to focus on running your business, while we source tendering opportunities directly relevant to your service offering. It’s because we’re passionate about business growth. Every company should have the chance to succeed – and we believe Technology Tenders fits perfectly into a business growth strategy.
A subscription to Technology Tenders includes:
- Unlimited portal access. Browse the portal to your heart’s content. See hundreds of opportunities, intuitively categorised and easily accessible.
- A dedicated Account Manager. They will handle any queries you have about the portal and they can also answer tendering related questions.
- A free, 20-minute phone consultation with a Bid Writer at our Hudson Succeed division. Our expert consultants will chat to you for 20-minutes about anything tender related. This could be questions about the process or a requirement in a tender that you don’t understand.
- A daily email bulletin sent directly to your inbox. When you sign up to the portal, you will choose the specific areas in which you would like to tender. Then, a bespoke daily bulletin is created for you with all the relevant opportunities that have been posted to the portal that day. You’ve got unlimited portal access, but the daily bulletin makes things even easier, saving you even more time.
On Technology Tenders, we post contracts for:
- IT support;
- IT recruitment;
- Website development;
- Software development;
- Network services;
- Security systems;
- and Hardware.
This is just a few categories in which we source tenders, amongst others. If you can’t see your service offering on here, why not get in touch with the Technology Tenders team? They can offer more insight into how the portal can benefit your business.
On the portal, we have included filters such as keywords, budgets, industry sectors and locations to aid your search for the perfect opportunity. There is no easier or quicker way to find technology tenders.
Technology tenders is a broad term, under which procurement for a wide variety of services occurs. These tenders could take on various forms. For example:
- A single supplier contract. One supplier is successful in having responded to the Invitation to Tender (ITT). This supplier will likely be the one which proposed one of the lowest costs for the services, as well as scoring one of the highest in the method statements or quality response.
- A framework agreement. The best scoring suppliers are awarded a place on the framework. Frameworks are more start-up/new company friendly as there is a higher chance of success. These may also contain ‘lots’ – dividing the services required to ensure that companies can bid for the lot that they can deliver.
- A DPS register. These contracts run for years at a time and successful suppliers are continuously added as and when they apply. They’re also great for new businesses.
Our portal posts all stages of tenders. Whether it’s just the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire, an Invitation to Tender or a Request for Quote, Technology Tenders has it all.
The scope of clients for whom you could deliver work is large. Passionate about streamlining technology for the NHS so that they can provide better care? Want to provide your innovative CCTV system to an organisation providing supported accommodation for the vulnerable? Do you know that your staff are knowledgeable and agile enough to fortify councils’ IT systems? Look no further – Technology Tenders sources contracts like these and more on a daily basis.
Once you’ve found a tender, what next? Technology Tenders has a sister division; Hudson Succeed – our team of bid writing experts. The team could help you through the tendering process with one or more of their four support packages. Our experts have an 87% success rate and are on hand to help you with your tendering journey. Contact them today for expert advice, guidance or questions about our bid writing services.
Now is the time for Technology Tenders. Find out more today to unlock your company’s potential. What are you waiting for?